skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Been and Gone: Bea Arthur
online marketing
online marketing
Home
»
been and gone
»
Been and Gone: Bea Arthur
Sunday, April 26
Been and Gone: Bea Arthur
Who the hell says "thrice"?
Bye, Bea!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
International Women's Day Message from Woman Picking Flowers in Amritsar, India: "The F**k You Looking At?"
This beautiful Indian woman, plucking flowers in her hometown to sell in her local market ahead of International Women’s Day, has a message ...
Smackdown: Kirk Cameron vs. Romanian Spitfire
Well it's official, I have a new secret girlfriend (sorry, Rachel Maddow!). And a new favorite foreign lady (sorry, new First Lady of J...
Harm and Devastation: Sarah Palin Resigns, NOOOOO!!
Both of you who follow this blog know that I am a big Sarah Palin fan. How could I not be, when she gave me her first on-the-record intervie...
Chopsticks NY Reviews Tune in Tokyo
Ladies, Chopsticks NY is a bi-weekly magazine that covers all things Japan in NYC. Well, hold on to your bobby socks, because they've g...
The Saddest Thing: Joe the Plumber's DC Book Reading
First-time authors have it rough, for sure. As a general rule, they aren’t media savvy, they are nervous and sweaty, and when they give a re...
New Nervous Breakdown Essay: And Gimpy On Strings
Kids, I've got a new post up over at The Nervous Breakdown, which you should click over and pretend to read immediately. Here's a te...
Showering with Rahm
Folks, it turns out that one of the privileges/drawbacks of serving in America's Congress is that you get to/have to shower with White H...
Best Ever Gay Marriage Text Message I've Received
On Friday I was at band rehearsal (that's what you have to call it if you're in a band and you're 38) and Jimmy was at home doin...
Welcome to the First Meeting of the Republican Book Club
People make fun of some Republican leaders for scorning any kind of activity that doesn't involve fishin' or shootin' critters o...
Tune in Tokyo at the Brooklyn Book Festival
Folks, my book Tune in Tokyo: The Gaijin Diaries was on display at the WNBA table at the Brooklyn Book Festival this past Sunday. No, not t...
Popular Posts
Today in Growing Old Gracefully: Dale Bozzio of Missing Persons
I was reading that new book about MTV recently (the same one I referenced a few weeks back), and it was pretty a pretty fun read, with lots...
Book Launch Thank Yous
A million thanks to everyone who came out to the Tune in Tokyo book launch last night! It was a great crowd, and my cookies were a real hit...
Get Ready to Roll Your Eyes
Oh, Jesus, New York Post , you really are the worst, aren't you? When I saw this headline today I just about choked on my own tongue. Ar...
Back from the Brink
No, I didn't go to Hawaii, Obama's fake hometown. I went to the NC coast. But being so close to this refrigerator magnet in my broth...
Political Leakage Dept: Promotional Video for Sarah Palin's New Book!
Folks, does the sound of Sarah Palin's inane twaddle, spat in that god-awful mean girl yelp, make you want to, one by one, jab a whole c...
Ricky Martin is Finally Gay!
At long last, Ricky Martin is gay . I've been waiting for this day to come. It seems like just yesterday that Ricky was straight and sin...
Jukebox: Cazwell
There are many reasons to love Ru Paul's Drag Race . It is basically the Platonic ideal of a reality show: perfectly paced, endlessly qu...
Because Why Not?
Learning a new language is hard. It really takes dedication. I think this woman shows promise.
Today in Movie Poster Improvements: Hop
Your gay kids are gonna love this movie.
Booh, Chachi is a Wingnut :(
Wow. How have I missed all this craziness? Scott Baio has lost his damn mind. Jezebel has a rundown of the once-great Scott Baio's hila...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
January
►
2012
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2010
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2009
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
▼
April
My Whole Life Has Led Up to This Moment: 9 to 5 Co...
Been and Gone: Bea Arthur
Shootin' It: In Which Jimmy and Tim Discuss the Pr...
I've Grown Tired of Watching King Henry VIII Have Sex
Romanian Pelicans Unmoved By Susan Boyle's Singing
Ostrich Tea Party Gets Out of Hand
Bitchez Caught on Tape
Polling the Future of Alaskan Derangement
Thoughts on Good Friday
Dunce Convention Held in Zamora, Spain
Whose Fist Is This?
Captain Chesley “Sully” Sullenberger to Save Book ...
This Is the First and Last Time I Will Use the Wor...
Why Doesn't Madam Tussaud's Barack Obama Wax Figur...
►
March
►
February
►
January