skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thanksgiving Summed Up in One Photo
online marketing
online marketing
Home
»
Unlabelled
»
Thanksgiving Summed Up in One Photo
Wednesday, November 28
Thanksgiving Summed Up in One Photo
The only way this picture could be more perfect would be if it was the cover of a Ted Nugent album.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Best Ever Gay Marriage Text Message I've Received
On Friday I was at band rehearsal (that's what you have to call it if you're in a band and you're 38) and Jimmy was at home doin...
Welcome to the First Meeting of the Republican Book Club
People make fun of some Republican leaders for scorning any kind of activity that doesn't involve fishin' or shootin' critters o...
Tune in Tokyo at the Brooklyn Book Festival
Folks, my book Tune in Tokyo: The Gaijin Diaries was on display at the WNBA table at the Brooklyn Book Festival this past Sunday. No, not t...
NYC Elevator Horror is the Latest Thing, Apparently
Good God, as if we need more reasons to feel twitchy in an elevator, now there have been two (2!) horrific elevator deaths in the past week ...
Harm and Devastation: Sarah Palin Resigns, NOOOOO!!
Both of you who follow this blog know that I am a big Sarah Palin fan. How could I not be, when she gave me her first on-the-record intervie...
Chopsticks NY Reviews Tune in Tokyo
Ladies, Chopsticks NY is a bi-weekly magazine that covers all things Japan in NYC. Well, hold on to your bobby socks, because they've g...
Shootin' It, In Which Jimmy and Tim Discuss the Issues of Our Times. Tonight: The Golden Globes
Jimmy: Wow, Jennifer Aniston looks great . Tim: You think so? Me too! I'm so glad to hear you sa...
The Saddest Thing: Joe the Plumber's DC Book Reading
First-time authors have it rough, for sure. As a general rule, they aren’t media savvy, they are nervous and sweaty, and when they give a re...
My Cellphone Will Not Be Denied: Giant-Boobed Mannequin in Soho Shop Window
My friend Bambi and I were stumbling down Spring Street in Soho last Saturday, reeling from the experience of running into a manically texti...
New Nervous Breakdown Essay: And Gimpy On Strings
Kids, I've got a new post up over at The Nervous Breakdown, which you should click over and pretend to read immediately. Here's a te...
Popular Posts
Today in Growing Old Gracefully: Dale Bozzio of Missing Persons
I was reading that new book about MTV recently (the same one I referenced a few weeks back), and it was pretty a pretty fun read, with lots...
Book Launch Thank Yous
A million thanks to everyone who came out to the Tune in Tokyo book launch last night! It was a great crowd, and my cookies were a real hit...
Get Ready to Roll Your Eyes
Oh, Jesus, New York Post , you really are the worst, aren't you? When I saw this headline today I just about choked on my own tongue. Ar...
Political Leakage Dept: Promotional Video for Sarah Palin's New Book!
Folks, does the sound of Sarah Palin's inane twaddle, spat in that god-awful mean girl yelp, make you want to, one by one, jab a whole c...
Back from the Brink
No, I didn't go to Hawaii, Obama's fake hometown. I went to the NC coast. But being so close to this refrigerator magnet in my broth...
Ricky Martin is Finally Gay!
At long last, Ricky Martin is gay . I've been waiting for this day to come. It seems like just yesterday that Ricky was straight and sin...
Because Why Not?
Learning a new language is hard. It really takes dedication. I think this woman shows promise.
Today in Movie Poster Improvements: Hop
Your gay kids are gonna love this movie.
Jukebox: Cazwell
There are many reasons to love Ru Paul's Drag Race . It is basically the Platonic ideal of a reality show: perfectly paced, endlessly qu...
A Fun Q and A with Yours Truly at the Brooklyn Eagle's Brooklyn Book Beat Blog (Blang Blong Blurgh)
It's Monday, and all y'all are probably on a desperate search for something to read, to fill up those long hours until your lunch br...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
January
▼
2012
►
December
▼
November
Thanksgiving Summed Up in One Photo
Whoever Slapped This Poster Onto a Random Scaffold...
New Nervous Breakdown Essay: And Gimpy On Strings
My Cat Stella Is Pretty Bummed That Romney Lost
Bammerz!
"I WILL SURVIVE!!!!!!": A Word from Valerie Cherish
Gruesome Video of the War Against Dying in Hurrica...
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2010
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2009
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January