Monday, October 31

Happy Halloween, Slobs!



As you know, today is Discount Halloween Candy Eve, the most magical of all Eves, so to celebrate, I've taken this photo of my cat Stella hanging with the Jack-O-Lantern that Jimmy carved the other night and for some reason named Pedro. Poor Pedro looks distressed. Why is that? Never mind, because tomorrow, Pedro will be neck-deep in discounted packs of candy from the Rite-Aid or Duane Reade, because tomorrow is the Annual Candy Buying Day That Is Only Celebrated By Me. Why pay full price when you can just wait and get your Snickers, 3 Musketeers, and Milky Ways at cut-rate? As I'm always telling anyone who will listen, it's always best to arrive just after the party is over (or everyone passes out) and then start sweeping all the uneaten goodies into the napsack you brought with you.

I'll be visiting the best NYC drug stores tomorrow with my napsack. Let me know if you have any requests.