skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Why Hasn't Obama Shot Down This Terrorist Hot Air Balloon Yet?
online marketing
online marketing
Home
»
Unlabelled
»
Why Hasn't Obama Shot Down This Terrorist Hot Air Balloon Yet?
Thursday, March 18
Why Hasn't Obama Shot Down This Terrorist Hot Air Balloon Yet?
What is he waiting for?! It's flying over Malaysia right now, but it could surely reach our shores in a week or two.
There's no time to waste!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
International Women's Day Message from Woman Picking Flowers in Amritsar, India: "The F**k You Looking At?"
This beautiful Indian woman, plucking flowers in her hometown to sell in her local market ahead of International Women’s Day, has a message ...
Smackdown: Kirk Cameron vs. Romanian Spitfire
Well it's official, I have a new secret girlfriend (sorry, Rachel Maddow!). And a new favorite foreign lady (sorry, new First Lady of J...
Harm and Devastation: Sarah Palin Resigns, NOOOOO!!
Both of you who follow this blog know that I am a big Sarah Palin fan. How could I not be, when she gave me her first on-the-record intervie...
Chopsticks NY Reviews Tune in Tokyo
Ladies, Chopsticks NY is a bi-weekly magazine that covers all things Japan in NYC. Well, hold on to your bobby socks, because they've g...
The Saddest Thing: Joe the Plumber's DC Book Reading
First-time authors have it rough, for sure. As a general rule, they aren’t media savvy, they are nervous and sweaty, and when they give a re...
New Nervous Breakdown Essay: And Gimpy On Strings
Kids, I've got a new post up over at The Nervous Breakdown, which you should click over and pretend to read immediately. Here's a te...
Showering with Rahm
Folks, it turns out that one of the privileges/drawbacks of serving in America's Congress is that you get to/have to shower with White H...
Best Ever Gay Marriage Text Message I've Received
On Friday I was at band rehearsal (that's what you have to call it if you're in a band and you're 38) and Jimmy was at home doin...
Welcome to the First Meeting of the Republican Book Club
People make fun of some Republican leaders for scorning any kind of activity that doesn't involve fishin' or shootin' critters o...
Tune in Tokyo at the Brooklyn Book Festival
Folks, my book Tune in Tokyo: The Gaijin Diaries was on display at the WNBA table at the Brooklyn Book Festival this past Sunday. No, not t...
Popular Posts
Today in Growing Old Gracefully: Dale Bozzio of Missing Persons
I was reading that new book about MTV recently (the same one I referenced a few weeks back), and it was pretty a pretty fun read, with lots...
Book Launch Thank Yous
A million thanks to everyone who came out to the Tune in Tokyo book launch last night! It was a great crowd, and my cookies were a real hit...
Get Ready to Roll Your Eyes
Oh, Jesus, New York Post , you really are the worst, aren't you? When I saw this headline today I just about choked on my own tongue. Ar...
Back from the Brink
No, I didn't go to Hawaii, Obama's fake hometown. I went to the NC coast. But being so close to this refrigerator magnet in my broth...
Political Leakage Dept: Promotional Video for Sarah Palin's New Book!
Folks, does the sound of Sarah Palin's inane twaddle, spat in that god-awful mean girl yelp, make you want to, one by one, jab a whole c...
Ricky Martin is Finally Gay!
At long last, Ricky Martin is gay . I've been waiting for this day to come. It seems like just yesterday that Ricky was straight and sin...
Today in Movie Poster Improvements: Hop
Your gay kids are gonna love this movie.
Jukebox: Cazwell
There are many reasons to love Ru Paul's Drag Race . It is basically the Platonic ideal of a reality show: perfectly paced, endlessly qu...
Because Why Not?
Learning a new language is hard. It really takes dedication. I think this woman shows promise.
Booh, Chachi is a Wingnut :(
Wow. How have I missed all this craziness? Scott Baio has lost his damn mind. Jezebel has a rundown of the once-great Scott Baio's hila...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
January
►
2012
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2010
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
▼
March
New Fun Thing: Teabonics
Ricky Martin is Finally Gay!
New Fun Thing: The Sixteenth Sistine Chapel
The AP Has Fun With Their Headlines
Odious/Awesome People: A Photo Essay You Tube!
Richard from Lost: Still Fully Clothed After All T...
New Fun Thing: That's What Bea Said
Jukebox: Santigold
Oh, These Bitchez Again
Why Hasn't Obama Shot Down This Terrorist Hot Air ...
It's Finally Possible to Wash Your Dog the Same Ex...
Know What's Funny About This Tea Party Dipshit's S...
Stranded in NC Due to NYC Rain Horror
Seventy in Savannah
Showering with Rahm
Oscar Crimes: This F*cking Dingbat [Updated with P...
Jukebox: New Goldfrapp Video!!
Piping Hot Punditz: Ezra Klein, Washington Post
Pennywise the Clown Alive, Well, and Living in Pak...
►
February
►
January
►
2009
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January