skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tune in Tokyo Reviewed on a Website Called City Book Review (??)
online marketing
online marketing
Home
»
tune in tokyo
»
Tune in Tokyo Reviewed on a Website Called City Book Review (??)
Tuesday, March 6
Tune in Tokyo Reviewed on a Website Called City Book Review (??)
Hey, I'll take it! Didn't even know
this
was happening, but then it turned up in my Google alert.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Back from the Brink
No, I didn't go to Hawaii, Obama's fake hometown. I went to the NC coast. But being so close to this refrigerator magnet in my broth...
Political Leakage Dept: Promotional Video for Sarah Palin's New Book!
Folks, does the sound of Sarah Palin's inane twaddle, spat in that god-awful mean girl yelp, make you want to, one by one, jab a whole c...
A Fun Q and A with Yours Truly at the Brooklyn Eagle's Brooklyn Book Beat Blog (Blang Blong Blurgh)
It's Monday, and all y'all are probably on a desperate search for something to read, to fill up those long hours until your lunch br...
The Great "Madonna is a Trannie" Debate Continues (Begins?)
God bless the Associated Press caption writers. Sometimes they are understandably confused. As an important power player in the New York pub...
Movie Poster Critique: Orphan
This movie poster tells a story, a story of a freakish evil witch-child who in just about a second is going to suck the soul right out of yo...
Ricky Martin is Finally Gay!
At long last, Ricky Martin is gay . I've been waiting for this day to come. It seems like just yesterday that Ricky was straight and sin...
Tune in Tokyo Successfully (If Fleetingly) Placed on a Bookshelf at the Strand Bookstore, NYC
Fans of my book Tune in Tokyo have obviously been clamoring for the book to be available in bookstores and not just for sale on Amazon. The...
This Cat Should Be on the Internet
You know what the Internet needs more of? Cats. Specifically, this ginormous cat who holds down the fort at Bleecker Street Records. And I d...
Fox's Expanding Brains Trust
I'm surprised there's been no mention, in the aftermath of the Bill O'Reilly reacharound with Sarah Palin (is that sexist? Towa...
Because Why Not?
Learning a new language is hard. It really takes dedication. I think this woman shows promise.
Popular Posts
Today in Growing Old Gracefully: Dale Bozzio of Missing Persons
I was reading that new book about MTV recently (the same one I referenced a few weeks back), and it was pretty a pretty fun read, with lots...
Book Launch Thank Yous
A million thanks to everyone who came out to the Tune in Tokyo book launch last night! It was a great crowd, and my cookies were a real hit...
Get Ready to Roll Your Eyes
Oh, Jesus, New York Post , you really are the worst, aren't you? When I saw this headline today I just about choked on my own tongue. Ar...
Back from the Brink
No, I didn't go to Hawaii, Obama's fake hometown. I went to the NC coast. But being so close to this refrigerator magnet in my broth...
Movie Poster Critique: Orphan
This movie poster tells a story, a story of a freakish evil witch-child who in just about a second is going to suck the soul right out of yo...
The Great "Madonna is a Trannie" Debate Continues (Begins?)
God bless the Associated Press caption writers. Sometimes they are understandably confused. As an important power player in the New York pub...
Booh, Chachi is a Wingnut :(
Wow. How have I missed all this craziness? Scott Baio has lost his damn mind. Jezebel has a rundown of the once-great Scott Baio's hila...
Political Leakage Dept: Promotional Video for Sarah Palin's New Book!
Folks, does the sound of Sarah Palin's inane twaddle, spat in that god-awful mean girl yelp, make you want to, one by one, jab a whole c...
Ricky Martin is Finally Gay!
At long last, Ricky Martin is gay . I've been waiting for this day to come. It seems like just yesterday that Ricky was straight and sin...
A Fun Q and A with Yours Truly at the Brooklyn Eagle's Brooklyn Book Beat Blog (Blang Blong Blurgh)
It's Monday, and all y'all are probably on a desperate search for something to read, to fill up those long hours until your lunch br...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
January
▼
2012
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
▼
March
Holy Crap, Tune in Tokyo Hit #1 on Amazon UK's Kin...
Shootin' It: In Which Tim and Jimmy Get Tawdry
Live Hot simpleshapes!
The Authors Speak Podcast Interview w/ Yours Truly
The Advocate Reviews Tune in Tokyo!
Tune in Tokyo Reviewed on a Website Called City Bo...
Rush Limbaugh Is A F**king Pussy
Congratulations on Your Marriage! Next Up: Death!
►
February
►
January
►
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2010
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2009
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January