skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tune in Tokyo Reviewed on a Website Called City Book Review (??)
online marketing
online marketing
Home
»
tune in tokyo
»
Tune in Tokyo Reviewed on a Website Called City Book Review (??)
Tuesday, March 6
Tune in Tokyo Reviewed on a Website Called City Book Review (??)
Hey, I'll take it! Didn't even know
this
was happening, but then it turned up in my Google alert.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Snack Tips from a Type 1 Diabetic
So, thirsty scholars, are you looking for a tacky taste treat made from stuff you just have hanging around the house? Well you've come t...
This California Republican Demon Sheep Hungers for Your Tasty Entrails
Surely everyone now has seen the hilarious/terrifying attack ad made by the Carly Fiorina campaign--for a U.S. Senate seat--that suggests t...
It's Important to Have Enough Salad Dressing
You know how sometimes you order a salad because you're at a pizza place and you feel like you should make at least a half-hearted effor...
Fashion is Important: Paris Projection
You guys, this is just plain lazy . Manish Arora, a designer from India whose first name is a useful adjective, couldn't even be bothere...
Why Hasn't Obama Shot Down This Terrorist Hot Air Balloon Yet?
What is he waiting for?! It's flying over Malaysia right now, but it could surely reach our shores in a week or two. There's no time...
TMInformation Dept: '80s Singer Limahl Overshares
You guys remember Limahl, right? The new-wave mullet-sporting leader of Kajagoogoo and singer of the Never-ending Story theme song? He was ...
Interesting Juxtapositions
You know one fascinating thing about having an online presence? Finding out what kind of hot-mess freaks visit your site and/or buy your boo...
NYC Elevator Horror is the Latest Thing, Apparently
Good God, as if we need more reasons to feel twitchy in an elevator, now there have been two (2!) horrific elevator deaths in the past week ...
Pimpin' a Book That's Not Mine: Kristen Hersh's Rat Girl!
Some of you obsessive-compulsive fans of mine might remember that I recently wrote about Throwing Muses' early song "Vicky's Bo...
It's Finally Possible to Wash Your Dog the Same Exact Way You Wash Your Dinnerware, Thongs
Finally, Japan! Jesus, what took so long? This " Dog Wash Machine " at Tokyo's Pet World Joyful Honda should have been availab...
Popular Posts
Been and Gone: Bea Arthur
Who the hell says "thrice"? Bye, Bea!
I've Grown Tired of Watching King Henry VIII Have Sex
You know, I never thought I'd say this, but...well, I'm a kind of tired of watching Jonathan Rhys Myers—as King Henry VIII on Showti...
A Lot to Say a Little: New Fancy Feast Commercial
Um, what? I'm a fan of any commercial that features a cat being passed around, even if it's one of those irritating fluffy white cat...
Powerful Campaign Mailer of the Day
It's wrong to be swayed by a campaign mailer isn't it? Wrong, right? I must say, I've never even looked at any of the words on o...
I'd Watch This Show
Then again, I'll watch any show featuring a dude wearing goth makeup, carrying a stethoscope, and sporting a scary yellow scythe cock.
Gay Nuptials Dept: Jimmy and I Celebrate Our Hilarious Coupling
I know that all three of my readers are dying to see some photos from me and Jimmy's wedding party, which took place last weekend, so he...
Triplet Jaguar Cubs So Depressed by the Torture Debate
Is there a more depressing conversation happening in the country than the one about whether or not torture works? These three cubs don't...
Economy Now So Bad, Out-of-Work Stormtroopers Turning to Street Performing
This economy is in the crapper, obviously. So basically the time for people to monetize whatever talents they have is now. My band, simplesh...
Camera Phone Horror
My sister and I recently went with our mom to Asheville, NC to celebrate her 71st birthday (my mom's, not my sister's), and we had a...
Merry Christmas from See Tim Blog!
To both--both!--of my readers!
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
January
▼
2012
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
▼
March
Holy Crap, Tune in Tokyo Hit #1 on Amazon UK's Kin...
Shootin' It: In Which Tim and Jimmy Get Tawdry
Live Hot simpleshapes!
The Authors Speak Podcast Interview w/ Yours Truly
The Advocate Reviews Tune in Tokyo!
Tune in Tokyo Reviewed on a Website Called City Bo...
Rush Limbaugh Is A F**king Pussy
Congratulations on Your Marriage! Next Up: Death!
►
February
►
January
►
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2010
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2009
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January