skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I'd Watch This Show
online marketing
online marketing
Home
»
Unlabelled
»
I'd Watch This Show
Wednesday, March 2
I'd Watch This Show
Then again, I'll watch any show featuring a dude wearing goth makeup, carrying a stethoscope, and sporting a scary yellow scythe cock.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Smackdown: Kirk Cameron vs. Romanian Spitfire
Well it's official, I have a new secret girlfriend (sorry, Rachel Maddow!). And a new favorite foreign lady (sorry, new First Lady of J...
International Women's Day Message from Woman Picking Flowers in Amritsar, India: "The F**k You Looking At?"
This beautiful Indian woman, plucking flowers in her hometown to sell in her local market ahead of International Women’s Day, has a message ...
Harm and Devastation: Sarah Palin Resigns, NOOOOO!!
Both of you who follow this blog know that I am a big Sarah Palin fan. How could I not be, when she gave me her first on-the-record intervie...
Chopsticks NY Reviews Tune in Tokyo
Ladies, Chopsticks NY is a bi-weekly magazine that covers all things Japan in NYC. Well, hold on to your bobby socks, because they've g...
The Saddest Thing: Joe the Plumber's DC Book Reading
First-time authors have it rough, for sure. As a general rule, they aren’t media savvy, they are nervous and sweaty, and when they give a re...
New Nervous Breakdown Essay: And Gimpy On Strings
Kids, I've got a new post up over at The Nervous Breakdown, which you should click over and pretend to read immediately. Here's a te...
Showering with Rahm
Folks, it turns out that one of the privileges/drawbacks of serving in America's Congress is that you get to/have to shower with White H...
Best Ever Gay Marriage Text Message I've Received
On Friday I was at band rehearsal (that's what you have to call it if you're in a band and you're 38) and Jimmy was at home doin...
Welcome to the First Meeting of the Republican Book Club
People make fun of some Republican leaders for scorning any kind of activity that doesn't involve fishin' or shootin' critters o...
Friday Japan Awesomeness: Zatoichi
After a week of awfulness in Japan, it's high time to celebrate its opposite, and to my mind, nothing is more gleeful than the last scen...
Popular Posts
Today in Growing Old Gracefully: Dale Bozzio of Missing Persons
I was reading that new book about MTV recently (the same one I referenced a few weeks back), and it was pretty a pretty fun read, with lots...
Book Launch Thank Yous
A million thanks to everyone who came out to the Tune in Tokyo book launch last night! It was a great crowd, and my cookies were a real hit...
Get Ready to Roll Your Eyes
Oh, Jesus, New York Post , you really are the worst, aren't you? When I saw this headline today I just about choked on my own tongue. Ar...
Back from the Brink
No, I didn't go to Hawaii, Obama's fake hometown. I went to the NC coast. But being so close to this refrigerator magnet in my broth...
Political Leakage Dept: Promotional Video for Sarah Palin's New Book!
Folks, does the sound of Sarah Palin's inane twaddle, spat in that god-awful mean girl yelp, make you want to, one by one, jab a whole c...
Ricky Martin is Finally Gay!
At long last, Ricky Martin is gay . I've been waiting for this day to come. It seems like just yesterday that Ricky was straight and sin...
Jukebox: Cazwell
There are many reasons to love Ru Paul's Drag Race . It is basically the Platonic ideal of a reality show: perfectly paced, endlessly qu...
Movie Poster Critique: Orphan
This movie poster tells a story, a story of a freakish evil witch-child who in just about a second is going to suck the soul right out of yo...
Because Why Not?
Learning a new language is hard. It really takes dedication. I think this woman shows promise.
Today in Movie Poster Improvements: Hop
Your gay kids are gonna love this movie.
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
January
►
2012
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
▼
March
Camera Phone Horror
A Lot to Say a Little: New Fancy Feast Commercial
Been and Gone: Elizabeth Taylor
New Fun Thing: Bangable Dudes in History
Friday Japan Awesomeness: Zatoichi
Letters from Tokyo
Sad Realization Followed By a Happy One
Letter from Tokyo
Fashion is Important: Throttled Models Edition
When Will a Journamalist Ask Weight-Loss Expert Mi...
Jukebox: New Primitives Single!
New Fun Thing: Cats Quote Charlie Sheen
I'd Watch This Show
Social Issue of the Day
►
February
►
January
►
2010
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2009
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January