Tuesday, June 30

Pic of the Week!!

You know, sometimes you come across a photo that is so appealing, so outrageous in its gorgeousness, that, even if the picture is of you and you must confront the possibility that people will think you're vain, you have to post it on your blog, for posterity, and for proof that at one point in your life, you looked good enough to eat.

This is how I feel about the photo below of me eating a frito pie at the Levee on Berry Street a few months ago, which my friend Sarah finally sent to me after realizing that it just wasn't right for the picture to simply reside on her hard drive with no one to love it. I invite you, my readers, to copy this photo and use it for the betterment of your communities. Also, send me any hawt photoshawps.

Wait for it....

..............

..............

.............. ta-da!